Covers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The 777 Author Challenge~


I was tagged by a fellow author with the following challenge: Go to page 7 of your current work in progress and write down 7 of the lines. Then, when you're done,  tag 7 other authors to do the same. Let me see...Who shall I tag?

My current work in progress is the soon-to-be released sequel to BAD MEDICINE and BAD KARMA. This one is titled BAD VIBES and the following excerpt is a little more than the first 7 lines on page 7.
                                                                      ~*~
“God! You should have seen that guy! He’s built like a brick shithouse and he has an eagle, globe and anchor tattoo on the inside of his right forearm.”
Ida whirled around in the motorized chair. “You could have taken a picture for me,” she chortled. “I’ll add the Marine tattoo to his description. Any other distinguishing marks?”
Darla grinned. “Let’s just say that John Doe comes very well-equipped.” She made a fanning motion.
“You could have asked the sheriff to monitor the shower.”
Darla shrugged. “I did, but he took his time getting there. If I receive special treatment because I’m a woman, then I’m ineffective. I’m handicapped.”
Ida winked at her. “And we’re not handicapped, are we?”
Darla high-fived her. “Absolutely not!”
                                                                     ~*~

Now I get to tag 7 other authors and of course, I start with my wonderful and talented blog-mates:
1-Tara Manderino and
2-Carol Devaney.
3-Stephanie Berg
4-Anne Marie Novark
5-Dotti Enderle
6-Lisa Mondello
7-Cynthia Woolf

I hope you enjoyed this small excerpt. BAD VIBES will be released in July
*hugs*
~J.D.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the excerpt, sounds like an interesting read Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete